Membership in the Kentucky Association for School Health is open to anyone who is interested in the health and well-being of school-aged children.
Join other professional and student members to:
- Become a KASH Advocate. The goals and directives of KASH involve active participation and advocacy for change.
- Participate in the annual KASH Spring Conference. The conference features hands-on experiences from state and national experts that you can easily apply at your worksite.
- Be informed through the KASH newsletters. The KASH Register is published and distributed to members several times a year. It includes pertinent information on current social and political issues, legislative developments, and trends that may affect schools, education, and health, at the local, state, and national levels. It also informs you of how the KASH Board continues to advocate and work throughout the year for school health in Kentucky on behalf of the KASH membership.
- Recognize outstanding efforts by individuals and organizations who have made significant contributions to school health issues in Kentucky.
- Network and learn from other members during KASH's meetings, workshops, conferences, and through the newsletters.
For more information, contact:
Kentucky Association for School Health
590 Whetstone Creek Road
Eubank, KY 42567
Fill in the membership application and join KASH today!